- Kathy Evans, Chief Executive, Children England
- Nigel Ball, Deputy Director and Head of Commissioning Support, Government Outcomes Lab
- Alex Fox, CEO, Shared Lives Plus and Chair, VSCE Review
- Jane Ide, Chief Executive, NAVCA
- Dr Rob Macmillan, Principal Research Fellow, CRESR - the Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research, Sheffield Hallam University
- Peter Schofield, Greater Manchester Procurement Hub Programme Manager, Trafford Council
- Cllr Danny Thorpe, Leader, Royal Borough of Greenwich, Labour & Co-Op Member for Shooters Hill
Our Third Sector Commissioning Conference examines how to improve partnership working with the third sector to enable the most effective delivery of public services
, with both financial and social benefits.
Driven by their mission and ethical values, the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector is valued for the vital role they play in society by tackling some of the toughest problems facing communities
. The new Civil Society Strategy
demonstrates the Government’s support for the third sector by seeking to improve the way public services work with these organisations.
With an increasingly uncertain financial and political future, it has never been more important for commissioning bodies to use innovative models to ensure their financial resources are maximised to guarantee a social return on investment
Attend this conference to develop new approaches to commissioning that support more informed decision making. With an exploration of progress made in social value commissioning, outcomes based commissioning, co-commissioning, consortia working, grant-making and the use of social impact bonds
Understand how to create robust partnerships with the VCSE, to not just deliver, but also design and evaluate services to achieve better outcomes.