Westminster Insight’s Customer Insight Conference
- Jo Causon, Chief Executive, The Institute for Customer Service
- Rhea Fox, Head of Insight and Strategy, Aviva
- Annabelle Bonus, Senior Behavioural Insight Practitioner, Ofgem
- Jim Vine, Director, Catalyst Project Research Fellow, Department of Government, University of Essex
- Eileen Brown, Customer Experience Director, Northern Gas Networks
- Richard Bassinder, Social Media Manager, Yorkshire Building Society Group
helps you understand how to gain consumer led intelligence and behavioural insight to plan future strategies for improving the services and products you offer.
It is vital to keep up with today’s consumers who are rapidly changing the way they choose to interact with organisations.
With the added context of economic pressures and rising customer demand, applying insight about customer needs to make efficient changes to business practices has never been more critical.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore how to build a customer focused culture that drives efficient service design, increases consumer satisfaction and empowers you to motivate action and effect behavioural change.