- Dr Brooke Storer-Church, Skills and Employability Manager, Office for Students (OfS)
- Jenny Taylor, UK Graduate, Apprenticeship and Student Programme Leader, IBM (UK Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer)
- Ann Potterton, Head of Apprenticeships, (Relationship Management & Design), BT (UK Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer)
- Judy Preece, Apprenticeship Performance & Quality Manager, SSE (UK Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer)
- John Park, UK Public Policy Lead, Amazon UK
- Neeta Barot, Head, Degree Apprenticeships, University of Surrey (Winner of Best University Placement Service)
- Anna Morrison, Director & Owner, Amazing Apprenticeships
- Michaela Reaney, Managing Director, Gradvert
- Parul Shukla, Programme and Apprenticeship Manager, Bank of America Meryll Lynch (BAML)
- Helen Johnson, Head of Apprenticeship Schemes, Science & Technology Facilities Council (part of UK Research and Innovation)
- Rosalind McKenzie, Apprenticeship Training Manager, Press Association
2 years on from the introduction of the Government Levy
, employers are still experiencing the challenges of capitalising on its potential benefits. As there has been differing degrees of success across various industries, the conversation around maximising the benefits of the levy remain controversial.
Westminster Insight’s Apprenticeships Forum
will bring together key stakeholders from across government, businesses and education providers
together in an open forum to discuss the key challenges facing apprenticeships delivery today. You will hear from leading Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers in the UK - including IBM and BT-
who will be sharing strategies on how to deliver high quality apprenticeships.
This forum will give you an invaluable opportunity to network with a range of apprenticeship employers and providers in an open and unbiased forum. As well as a discussion around the levy, you will hear about how to successfully embed Higher and Degree Apprenticeships into your organisation
, why upskilling apprenticeships is beneficial to plugging the skills gap within your organisation
, and how to establish effective partnerships between education providers and employers.