- (Chair) Sir John Burn, Chair, Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lynn Demeda, Director of Workforce Programmes, Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Wendy Reid, Director for Education and Quality, Health Education England
- Fatima Fernandes, Head of Staff Support Services, London Ambulance Service Trust
- Dr Matt Kerton, Specialist Paramedic Critical Care, Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance
- Professor Dinesh Bhugra, Non-Executive Director, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Pauline Walsh, Chair Education Forum, Royal College of Nursing
- Dr Benedict Eccles, Head of Service: Consultancy and Research, Skills for Health
The NHS employs over 1.3 million people*
, all of whom work in high pressured and fast paced jobs. Supporting individuals and their wellbeing has become a growing priority for the NHS after the number of work-related absences in the NHS hit a five year high in 2018**.
Join Westminster Insight for our biannual NHS Employee Wellbeing conference
to hear from trailblazing frontline professional including, NHS leaders, Royal College of Nursing, Skills for Health and Health Education England
on how to improve mental health and wellbeing provisions for your employees.
You will gain insight into how to create a successful Mental Health Framework
helping to identify early warning signs of mental health and increasing the support available to your employees.
Enhance employee experience across all levels of the NHS, enacting cultural change in relation to mental health and staff wellbeing to reduce staff burnout and impact to patient care. Explore new recommendations and policy
to help transform your approach to staff wellbeing, through leadership and valuing the individual.
Hampshire and the Isle of Wight Air Ambulance service
will share how technology can be used to assess and identify early warning signs of employee mental health.
You will also explore how to improve support for trainee medical professional
as well as a range of different NHS employees ranging from mental health professionals, paramedics and nurses.
Join your peers from across the NHS to share initiatives on employee wellbeing and destigmatising mental health to create a productive and safe working environment for your employees.