Confirmed Speakers so far:
- Chair: Chris O’Sullivan, Head of Workplace and Corporate Engagement, Mental Health Foundation
- Professor Dame Carol Black, Expert Adviser on Health and Work, Public Health England and NHS Improvement
- Gareth Brahams, Founder and Managing Partner, Brahams Dutt Badrick French LLP
- Abigail Hirshman, Head of Mental Health and Wellbeing, ACAS
- Vanessa Sallows, Benefits & Governance Director, Group Protection & Insurance, Legal & General
- Ed Corbett, Head of Human & Organisational Performance, Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Dr Steven Boorman CBE, Chair, Council for Work and Health and Director, Employee Health, Empactis
- Sonali Parekh, Head of Policy, Federation of Small Businesses
With 1 in 4 of us experiencing mental ill health each year,
and the majority of people spending one-third of their adult life at work, millions of working days
are lost to mental health related absence each year. Investing in the mental wellbeing of workers is no longer optional
as employers risk both financial loss and major challenges in the recruitment and retention of staff.
Westminster Insight’s Mental Health in the Workplace Conference
provides delegates with the necessary information, skills and techniques to promote mental health and implement change that encourages a healthy workforce.
Leading experts will offer practical advice on your legal responsibilities for managing mental health, removing mental health stigma,
embedding a Mental Health First Aid programme
and creating a culture of wellbeing.
With 37% of businesses seeing an increase in stress-related absence
over the last year according to a new report from CIPD, delegates will learn how to prevent and reduce stress in the workplace.
Plus attend to hear what workplaces can do to effectively support workers to help aid their recovery and return to work, by making reasonable adjustments and improving communication.
Don’t miss the opportunity to address the mental health of your employees to increase engagement, productivity and business growth.