- (Keynote) Graeme Rosenberg, Head of TEF, Office for Students
- (Chair) Maggie Galliers CBE, Chair, Learning and Work Institute Company Board
- Sam Meakin, Senior Adviser to Dame Shirley Pearce, Department for Education
- Professor Janice Kay CBE, Provost and Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Exeter
- Professor Helen Higson OBE, Provost and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Aston University
- Professor John Robinson, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Teaching, Learning and Students), University of York
- Dr Geoff Stoakes, Special Advisor (Degree Standards), Advance HE
- Josh Gulrajani, Student Deputy Chair (TEF Subject-Level Pilot 2018-19), Bath Spa University
- Dr Janet Rose, Principal, Norland College
- Mandy Donaldson, Vice Principal, Norland College
- Professor Malcolm Todd, Provost (Academic), University of Derby
- Professor Martin Stringer, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic), Swansea University
From August 2019, Subject-Level TEF will become compulsory for all higher and further education providers above 580 students. It is imperative that universities and FE colleges understand the TEF process in order to upskill staff so they can contribute and write effective TEF submissions.
Westminster Insight’s timely Teaching Excellence Framework Half-day Forum
will feature Graeme Rosenberg
of the Office for Students
on the future of TEF policy, guidelines and metrics for 2020
and beyond. Attend this conference to receive clarity on how to best navigate the Teaching Excellence Framework at both provider and subject level.
You will learn how to remove barriers to student engagement, increase awareness and encourage contribution to TEF.
Hear how to transition from Silver to Gold
from the University of York: one of two universities to achieve this in 2018 and continue to retain Gold
Our keynote panel will feature insights from Professor Janice Kay CBE
(University of Exeter), Geoff Stoakes
(Advance HE) and Sam Meakin (Senior Advisor to Dame Shirely Pearce and the Independent Review)
who will discuss learnings from the subject level TEF pilots. Network with industry leaders and hear practical case studies showcasing best practice on how to write compelling narratives, enrich institutional-wide learning and improve student outcomes.