- (Keynote) Professor John Grattan, Professor, Aberystwyth University
- Professor Janice Kay CBE, Provost and Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Exeter
- Professor John Robinson, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Teaching, Learning and Students), University of York
- Dr Geoff Stoakes, Special Advisor (Degree Standards), Advance HE
- Josh Gulrajani, Student Deputy Chair (TEF Subject-Level Pilot 2018-19), Bath Spa University
- Dr Janet Rose, Principal, Norland College
- Mandy Donaldson, Vice Principal, Norland College
- Dr Liz Moores, Principal, London College of Creative Media
- Dr Simon Jones, Associate Pro Vice Chancellor Teaching and Learning, Aston University
- Professor Martin Stringer, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic), Swansea University
Westminster Insight’s timely Teaching Excellence Framework half-day forum will feature contributions from higher education institutions from across the UK exploring how best to navigate the Teaching Excellence Framework at both provider and subject level.
You will learn how to remove barriers to student engagement, increase awareness
and encourage contribution to TEF.
Hear practical case studies
detailing how other institutions have transitioned from Silver to Gold
and preparing to retain Gold status moving forward. This includes a contribution from the University of York: one of two universities to transition from Silver to Gold in 2018.
Geoff Stoakes (Advance HE) will discuss learnings from institutional TEF submissions. This forum presents an opportunity to network with industry leaders and explore best practice on writing compelling narratives, enriching institutional-wide learning and improving outcomes for students.