Vitality’s Britain’s Healthiest Workplace
- Chloe Lloyd, Senior Public Policy Analyst, Office for National Statistics
- Michael Whitmore, Research Leader, RAND Europe
- Gemma Woodhouse, Partner, Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP
- Devdeep Ahuja, Clinical Director, RTW Plus and Director, CMSUK
- Kevin Daniels, Professor of Organisational Behaviour, University of East Anglia and Lead, Work, Learning and Wellbeing Evidence Programme, What Works Wellbeing Centre
- Gail Kinman, Professor of Occupational Health Psychology, University of Bedfordshire
study has found that employers lose an average of 35.6 working days
per worker annually due to health-related absence and presenteeism, equating to £61bn in lost productivity.
However, much of this productivity loss could be avoided by implementing certain processes, cultures and policies.
Join peers from across both the private and public sector
at our Reducing Employee Absenteeism Briefing
to benefit from the latest research, case studies and innovations to tackle absenteeism
in the workplace. Delegates will hear how to positively affect employee absence rates, improve retention, workplace morale and increase productivity.