- Julia Beresford, Head of Customer Services, Ministry of Justice
- Clare Naunton, Customer and Stakeholder Experience Programme Director, National Grid
- Kevin Morley, Deputy Director – Customer Service, Crown Commercial Service
- Richard Stockley, Insight and Feedback Lead, NHS England, and Head of Research and Engagement, Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership
- Adrian Swinscoe, Independent Customer Experience Advisor
- Stephen Simpkin, Data Science Fellow, Essex County Council
- Dale Wordley, Head of Customer Experience and Insight, Flagship Group
- Richard Bassinder, Social Media Manager, Yorkshire Building Society Group
With economic uncertainty and rising customer demand influencing consumer decisions, it is imperative that organisations fully understand their customer base and how to use customer insight to drive transformation.
full-day Customer Insight
conference will give you an understanding of how to implement a customer-centric business strategy, harnessing insight to improve service delivery.
Learn practical approaches to gaining a holistic overview of customers’ interaction with your organisation through journey mapping,
and to generate more effective responses through real time feedback
. Hear public and private sector case studies demonstrating excellent practice in customer insight and strategy.
Our expert panellists will arm you with actionable strategies
to encourage cross-organisational buy-in to customer insight,
to fully appreciate the value of and maximise the opportunities for consumer interaction. Gain tried-and-tested strategies for capitalising on social media
to improve customer engagement.