Expert speakers include:
- John Twomey, Market Development Manager for the System Operator, National Grid
- Professor Goran Strbac, Chair in Electrical Energy Systems, Imperial College London
- Matt Hastings, Innovation Lead for Energy, UK Research and Innovation
- Dr Joanne Wade OBE, Deputy Director, The Association for Decentralised Energy
- Simon Daniels, CEO, Moixa
- Dr Marek Kubik, Founding Member and Market Director, Fluence
- Robyn Lucas, Head of Data Science, Open Energi
- Dieter Castelein, Director, Greener
- Joachim Brandt, Head of Electric and Autonomous Vehicles, Gemserv
- Nigel Turvey, Network Strategy and Innovation Manager, Western Power Distribution
- Randolph Brazier, Head of Innovation & Development, Energy Networks Association
- Jim Cardwell, Head of Policy Development, Northern Powergrid
Following from our successful Smarter Power Grid event in January, this November’s Forum will place a special focus on international markets. You will learn about the potential of future engagement for UK stakeholders to collaborate for the development and deployment of smarter electric grids.
BEIS and Ofgem
will be delivering our keynotes on exploring future government plans
and reviewing the regulatory environment
for electricity storage in the UK.
Our specially selected case study will feature Joachim Brandt, the Smart Energy & Electric Vehicles Lead for Gemserv. Brandt will give you insight into how Gemserv’s Electric Vehicle Government Framework (EVGF)
will play a key role in supporting the uptake of EVs nationally.
Explore the transfer from Distribution Network Operators (DNOs)
to Distribution System Operators (DSOs),
whilst also considering the likely timescale for transitions.
Join your Peers from Government, environment, energy,
sectors to explore the changing landscape of power grids: Looking at how you
can be at the forefront of providing sustainable services
to customers, adapting to their demands,
and considering the future energy market
for both consumers and businesses.