- (Chair) Assistant Chief Fire Officer Benjamin Brook, Strategic Enabler – Culture, West Midlands Fire Service
- Professor Peter Murphy, Director: Public Policy & Management Research Group, Nottingham Business School
- Chief Superintendent Phil Davies, Information Services Transformation, Greater Manchester Police
- HMI Phil Gormley, Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Services
- Julie Atherton, Programme Manager, North West Ambulance Service
Westminster Insight’s inaugural Blue Light Services Conference will share how collaboration and technology can improve delivery, efficiency and protection.
Sharing best practice examples
from across the emergency services to increase support for vulnerable people, reduce crime
and implement technology.
Hear the benefits of pooling resources
and sharing budgets
to develop a cohesive approach to policing, fire and rescue, and healthcare.
Explore how technology could transform blue light services, helping to reduce response times, enhance operating systems and improve care for the community. This one-day conference will include actionable strategies from across the emergency services to show how to make the best use of available funding.
Gain strategies into creating a resilient workforce,
who can manage a complex workplace environment and prioritise employee wellbeing
to help retain staff across the emergency services.
Join colleagues from across Blue Light Services to hear key stakeholders share collaborative practice examples, create a shared vision and have an opportunity to network.