- Michael Carney, Policy Engagement Lead, National Retraining Scheme Division, Department for Education
- Priya Ramdas, Head of Digital Skills and Inclusion Team Leader, Department for Digital, Culture, Media, and Sport
- Lord Clement-Jones CBE, Spokesperson for Digital Economy, House of Lords
- Iain Murray, Senior Policy Officer, Trades Union Congress
- Nic Trower, Policy Advisor - Education and Skills, CBI
- Nimmi Patel, Policy Manager, Tech UK
- John Fisher, Chief Executive, Citizens Online
- Ruth Francis, Head of Organisational Development, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Charlotte Collyer, Regional Coordinator, Heart of the South West Local Digital Skills Partnership
- Nesta Representative
The Government recently announced a range of new measures and investment to boost the nations skills
and create an agile multi-skilled workforce that drives productivity and is fit for future purpose.
Westminster Insight’s half-day forum will bring together key professionals to explore the progress of the National Retraining Scheme
and next steps for implementation. We will also explore the Technology Innovation Fund and strategies to improve the digital literacy of the workforce to ensuring your people have the necessary skills to adapot future working and drive economic growth.
Featuring the Department for Education, the Department of Culture, Media and Sport, the TUC, CBI, NESTA and local digital skills partnerships, this forum will explore the funding, uptake and engagement of the scheme and explore how to futureproof your workforce.
Hear from the Department for Education
and gain an insight into government plans to support a resilient labour market
that can adapt to changes in skills demand
through collaborations and lifelong learning.
Our forum will spotlight developing technologies to improve the quality of online learning for adults,
and how increasing digital inclusion
can provide all adults with better access to training and education.
Join us to engage with educators, learners and employers to gain expert knowledge and practical solutions
to delivering future retraining for adults that will equip your workforce with the agility to embrace new technologies and ways of working.