- Cllr Abid Chohan, Lord Mayor of Manchester, City of Manchester
- Ann Francke, Chief Executive Officer, Chartered Management Institute
- Rob Neil OBE, Lead of Project Race & Head of Culture Change & Leadership, MoJ and DfE *Investing in Ethnicity Workplace Hero Award 2018*
- Nathan Dyke, BAME Network Lead, Auto Trader *2018/9 12th Most Inclusive Employer UK*
- Geoff Thompson MBE, Founder and Executive Chair, Youth Charter *2018 Top 100 BAME Leaders in Business*
- Raj Kalia, Chief Executive, Broadband Delivery UK
- Stuart Love, Chief Executive, Westminster City Council
- Emma Dillon, Senior Programme Manager Greater Manchester, Uprising
- Laura-Jane Rawlings, Chief Executive, Youth Employment UK
- Dr Sammy Li, Equality & Diversity Advisor for Students, University of Birmingham
Organisations with diverse talent represented throughout the workforce are capable of drawing on a wide range of experiences and expertise and can engage with an increasingly diverse range of stakeholders. Research also shows diverse teams have 35 per cent better financial returns. **
Diversity is good for culture, good for performance, good for business.
Westminster Insight’s timely Race in the Workplace Forum
will feature contributions from trailblazing private, public and third sector organisations, who will explore ways to take visible action to champion and achieve racial diversity in the workplace.
Hear from award winning public and private sector organisations on how to significantly increase ethnic representation
throughout the workforce by setting and achieving recruitment targets
Network with industry experts who will discuss best practice on sourcing young diverse talent
and nurturing the next generation of BAME leaders.
Attend this event to learn how to diversify talent pipelines in middle management by minimising barriers to career progression
for BAME employees. This event will also explore the transformational role BAME leaders and diversity allies
, who champion ethnic diversity within the workplace.
** Race at Work Report 2018
This event follows on from our highly successful Race in the Workplace Forum
(London). Here's what some of the delegates on the day had to say about the event:
“Incredibly inspirational & informative. Brilliant selection of panel members. Well organised.”
- Lyndon Campbell, Equalities Delivery Manager, Independent Office for Police Conduct
“Very thought provoking and worthwhile. Fantastic speakers.”
- Laura Stokes, HR Business Partner, DEFRA
“Engaging, authentic, relevant and inclusive”
- Julia Quinn, People Services Manager, MK College