- Lord Storey CBE, Vice-Chair, Education APPG
- Rachel Smith, Headteacher, Beaconsfield High School *Ofsted Outstanding
- Raminder Singh Vig, Principal, Khalsa Primary School*Ofsted Outstanding
- Julie Taylor, Principal, Belvedere Academy *Ofsted Outstanding
- Iram Malik, Headteacher, St Saviour's Church of England Primary School *Ofsted Outstanding
- Mike Ollerenshaw, Vice Principal, Ron Dearing UTC *Ofsted Outstanding
- David Lodge, Headteacher, Countess Anne School *Ofsted Outstanding
- Simon Potten, Headteacher, Oakwood School *Ofsted Good
- Geoff Rutherford, Former Headteacher, Wyche CE School, Malvern *Ofsted Good
- Michael Freeston, Director of Quality Improvement, Early Years Alliance
- Professor David Leat, Professor of Curriculum Innovation, Newcastle University
Ofsted inspections are due to return in September and updated guidance was published in April. Understanding the specific impact of COVID-19 on school communities
and demonstrating the response of school’s leaders
will become vital to successful inspections.
Join Westminster Insight’s Ofsted Inspections Digital Conference to learn from Outstanding Schools across England.
You will review the disruption of COVID-19
on schools and the challenges posed for future inspections including implementing the curriculum, collecting, and monitoring data, and recovery plans.
Focusing on the four areas of the current education inspection framework, hear from leading primary and secondary schools on how to achieve an Ofsted Good or Outstanding
on behaviour and attitudes, leadership and management, personal development, and quality of education.
You will gain understanding on how to be confident on cultural capital,
deliver a broad and balanced curriculum and how to prepare and plan for an inspection.
Explore the role of Ofsted inspections in building safer schools
in response to the review on safeguarding policies launched in April this year. You will consider current safeguarding processes and how to ensure pupils can safely and freely share their experiences.