- Deborah Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Creative Diversity Network *ICA19 Lifetime Achiever Award*
- Patrick Stephenson, Director of Innovation & Health, Fujitsu *HMG Tech Sector Disability Champion*
- Philip Connolly, Disability Activist and Policy Expert, *Disability Power List Top 100*
- Jackie Beer, Group Director of Diversity & Inclusion, BT *Disability Confident Leader*
- Kamran Malick, Chief Executive, Disability Rights UK *Disability Power List Top 100*
- Sarah Bakewell, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, AWE *ENEI 2019 Award Winner*
- Paul Awcock,, Head of Talent Sourcing, Lloyd's
- Neil Howard, Accessibility and Inclusion Lead, Norfolk County Council *Disability Confident Leader*
- Nigel Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, CLARITY & Co
- Lydia Warren, Inclusion Project Officer & Co-Chair of Barts Ability, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Samantha Ming, Inclusion Project Officer & Co-Chair of Barts Ability, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Clare Taylor, Senior Assoicate, BDBF
Over 7.9m people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a long-term health condition. * Recruiting and retaining disabled staff enables your organisation to reflect the broader ranges of customers and communities in which you operate within.
Put simply, embracing disability inclusion is not a choice but a business necessity.
Westminster Insight’s timely Disability Inclusion at Work Forum
will feature contributions from trailblazing private, public and third sector organisations on how to take visible action to champion disability inclusion in the workplace. We will also explore the response to Covid 19 and how to ensure an approach that is inclusive of persons with disabilities including working from home, safe access to the workplace, and protection for those at increased risk.
Hear from award winning organisations and disability confident leaders
on how their disability inclusion strategies have enabled them to embed disability inclusion
throughout their organisations.
Network with industry experts who will discuss best practice on achieving inclusive recruitment and retention targets
and maximising the acquisition of both disabled and talented employees.
Attend this event to learn how to build the confidence of managers
to support disabled staff and drive culture change
. This event will also explore the full scope of the accessibility and inclusion agenda
including the removal of physical barriers
, supporting employees with hidden disabilities
and best practice in making reasonable adjustments
HM Government Disability Confident Campaign, Feb 2020
This event follows on from our latest diversity and inclusion event: Race in the Workplace Forum
. Here’s what some of the delegates on the day had to say about the event:
“Incredibly inspirational & informative. Brilliant selection of panel members. Well organised.”
- Lyndon Campbell, Equalities Delivery Manager, Independent Office for Police Conduct
“Very thought provoking and worthwhile. Fantastic speakers.”
- Laura Stokes, HR Business Partner, DEFRA
“Engaging, authentic, relevant and inclusive”
- Julia Quinn, People Services Manager, MK College