Confirmed Speakers include:
- Professor David Lane CBE, Member, AI Council & Director, Edinburgh Centre for Robotics
- Roger Taylor, Chair, Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Confirmed Representative, Office for AI
- Daniel Bamford, Deputy Director AI Award (Innovation, Research and Life Sciences Team), NHS England
- Joseph George, Advisory Board, AI APPG & Managing Director, Dufrain
- Maria Axente, Advisory Board, AI APPG
- Thomas McNeil, Strategic Adviser to the Police & Crime Commissioner, West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner
- Sian Hayward, Head of Digital, Monmouthshire County Council
- Dr Aida Ponce Del Castillo, Lawyer and Senior AI Research Lead, European Trade Union Institute
- Ivana Bartoletti, Founder, Women Leading in AI Network
With the launch of the Global Partnership on AI
earlier this year, the UK continues to lead the development of AI technologies and projects.
Westminster Insight’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning Digital Forum will review what next for AI
in both the public and private sector
and how AI can play a key role in the health response and economic recovery to COVID-19.
Join us to explore the new consultation, on building a strong intellectual property system,
and how you how to unlock the full potential of AI technology for your organisation.
Considering the growing ethical challenges, hear how building a Data Governance Framework
can help to regulate AI-driven technologies
to ensure privacy is protected. Understand how engaging people with AI will increase acceptance
and trust in AI and machine learning.
Hear from AI pioneers how recruiting a diverse talent pool
into AI and machine learning could help to reduce biases and better reflect the society we live in. You will also review how using AI can help to promote inclusion, innovation and economic growth.
Join us to consider how increasing the adoption of AI-technologies
could change your workplace long-term and post pandemic helping increase productivity, collaboration, innovation, and communication.
Explore how AI and machine learning could become a solution and alleviate pressures on public services.