Westminster Insight’s Teacher Mental Health Digital Conference
- Paul Farmer CBE, Chief Executive, Mind - member Department of Education’s Expert Advisory Group on Staff Wellbeing
- Sinead McBrearty, Chief Executive, Education Support
- Ben Levinson, Headteacher, Kensington Primary School - Winner of 2020 Tes Award for Wellbeing & Mental Health and Member of EAG
- Simon Pirotte OBE, Principal & Chief Executive, Bridgend College - Winner of Mind's Gold Achieving Excellence Award for Workplace Wellbeing 2020
- Evelyn Forde MBE, Headteacher, Copthall School
- Joan Deslandes OBE, Headteacher, Kingsford Community School
- Samantha Morgan, Director of People, Bridgend College
- Rina Bajaj, Head of Training, Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
- Martin Hodge, Senior Professional Officer for Policy, Voice The Union
- Maria Cunningham, Head of Education, Teacher Development Trust
- Steve Edmonds, Director of Advice and Guidance, National Governance Association
- Gary Wilkie, CEO, Learning in Harmony Trust
provides vital information for education providers, local authorities, health services,
on how best to support teachers’ mental health as we begin to collectively move forward from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Award-winning educational professionals
share actionable insights from their whole-school approaches
to putting mental health at the heart of an organisation, proven to be effective at supporting the mental health and wellbeing of staff across the board. Experts present on leading data
in the field to identify key challenges and solutions, as well as offering practical advice to manage mental health at an individual level.
Attend to ensure your school community is equipped
to support the mental health of teachers, and in turn improve teacher retention
and the quality of teaching
your staff provide as a result.