- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive, NHS Employers
- Patricia Spruce, Associate Director of UK and International Recruitment, Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Anne Frampton, Consultant in Emergency Medicine & Clinical Lead for Transformation, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Andrew Hollowood, Consultant Surgeon & Deputy Medical Director, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- Rachel Andrews, Head of Development and Culture, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- Saumya Hebbar, Organisational Development Lead, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Pamela Putt, Assistant Head of Resourcing, South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Laura Farrow, Senior Recruitment Advisor, South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
The COVID-19 pandemic presents an opportunity for the NHS to develop a long-term national strategy to overcome vacancy shortages, cultivate cultural change and attract talent to the service.
Join us at Westminster Insight’s annual NHS Recruitment and Retention Digital Conference
where you will explore how to utilise staff feedback to boost retention, improve wellbeing and build an NHS workforce fit for purpose.
You will hear from NHS Employers and leading NHS Trusts on their experiences of recruiting during the pandemic,
including lessons learnt that could inform long term strategy
and help to reduce staff shortages.
Learn from NHS trusts including Yeovil Hospital, voted the best NHS trust for staff health and wellbeing (NHS Staff Survey, 2020)
and Best International Recruitment (Nursing Times) on how to utilise international recruitment, regional hubs and staff banks.
You will explore the next steps for the NHS People Plan
and how to adapt recruitment processes to life beyond COVID-19.
Addressing the growing challenge of attracting more people to careers in healthcare, you will consider how best to grow your workforce to meet the demands of patient care.
Review how building continued professional development opportunities
and upskilling your current workforce
could help to address clinical shortages. Attend to hear how to reduce your reliance on staff banks and agencies,
implementing long-term solutions to support your NHS trust to recover post pandemic.